Majestic Majestic

The bass does sound real nice, and i like the idea of mixing Daft Punk and a Marching Band lol its pretty cool. Awesome work man

Glitter Spaceship Glitter Spaceship

The leads kind of meddle too much over the rest of the mix but this is a really cool song. I like it!

Flight (Pegasus, part II Concept) Flight (Pegasus, part II Concept)

I'm afraid i don't have much to add to this that hasn't been said already. Although i would like to say i enjoyed this track a lot. It was really relaxing and pleasant, like a cool breeze. I agree the piano could use some work, it sounded a bit too distant and muffled to me. The bass felt out of place in some spots. Other than that i honestly don't think you need to add anything, i like the minimal aspect of it personally. Good work!

SierraRising responds:

Hi there! I´m really glad you liked the track! No one has ever compared my projects to a cool breeze. No need to be afraid of not adding anything new, if anything it helps as much to know that multiple people feel the same way about it, it gives me clearer insight into what needs to be fixed and how. Thanks a lot for the kind review!

Field of Things Field of Things

I like it, it's very chill and relaxed.

BeeFef responds:

Thank you!

Ambience Ambience

This is great, i love the different elements you slipped in. Like the lovely siren like vocals and guitar work mid way. I really liked it, good work man!

TheDoubleOne responds:

Thanks i'm glad to here you like it

Automaton II. Automaton II.

Pretty impressive stuff for six hours of work. Real rockin' tune, good work man

Nicfart646 responds:

Thank you so much.

Theme of Amon Theme of Amon

Could easily see this in some epic RPG Final Fantasy type game, this is really great. Looks of emotional depth and imagination.

vondirac responds:

Thanks! That's what I was aiming for so I'm really happy to hear that

The Black Walk The Black Walk

Solid production, it sounds really nice. You have some great textures in there, like the marching walk in the background and the distorted feedback that adds to a tense atmosphere. I really enjoyed it!

Plus25 Plus25

Not bad! The drums are a mixed a bit too heavy like the snare could maybe be brought down a bit or softened. Also i agree that extending it or giving an ending would help too. Overall a really cool song i love the feel of it. Keep it up!

Surkol responds:

Thanks man. You're right, I didn't even think about that. It's like some things you just wont notice until someone mentions it and then you can't unnotice it.

I gotta work on making better drumloops in general. This deserves a lower rating too. I just wanted to upload something.

Random Song Random Song

This is pretty rad man, i wouldn't call this bad at all. Its got lots of fun elements to it

TheDoubleOne responds: